Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Another Fast Week


This week went so fast I didnt even get to write in my journal. We lost alot of investagators so we spent all week knocking on doors trying to find people. In my mision we have to have 20 progressing investagators at all time. So sincce we dropped down to 12 weve had to work really hard to find people. Which means exploring our area. and our area is HUDGE. Aparently it was opened with my companion just before me so we have lots of new streets to search in. Its hard becuase we have to take a buss like 10/15 min to get to the the other side so it means lots of walking and lots of talking to new people in spanish. My spanish is improving well and I understand a good bit. I even teach full lessons without help from my companion, but usually thats because the member or investagator doesnt like her and will only listen to me so I have to, haha. Latins are funny sometimes. 

Turns out that we have more rual areas in Jardin not just city. We found a nice man with a Cow and Gave him a book of mormon. and I even got to touch it, not sure if it was a good idea but hey you just got to do it. Also while contacting we found this kid who was like I dont belive in God. And man it was super exciting. We both like whiped out our scriptures and testified of our loving heavenly father and he even left with a Book of Mormon. (he doesnt belive in the bible) so if we can get him to see the truth in the book of mormon we can help him see the truth of Jesus Christ in the bible too. So Lots of fun.

Im still obsessed with all the dogs here and it usually helps us find people. I make friends with their dog and  my companion teaches them the Gospel of Jesus Christ. And they usually let us come back. So in realitly the dogs are on our side too. 

Nothing much super Crazy happened this week. I honetly cant tell you what we did it went so fast. We had to cook our own lunches this week. Which actually turned out delicious and super healthy, except we made empanadas and I burned my companion... but like really her foot moved under the drop of oil. so im not sure. Another Fun fact! We have this nice little man that sells avacatos outside our house and we alwasy buy 4 for like a dollar and he thows in a 5th so we get to eat lots of fresh and delicious guacamole all the time! Super Rico 

Today has been a busy day too. I got my hair Cut... for 4 dollars and my companion went to the dentist... and she needs her wisdom teeth out soo depending on if we get transfered this next week its gonna be lots of time in our apartment the next month. SO wish me luck. I hear its borring because we really have nothing we can do.

Sorry for the random email. I cant even tell you how fast this week has gone but I did here something interesting. If your about to start reading the Book of mormon again read it from back to front. By books. Aparently its a completly different book and makes alot of since. So like start and read moroni 1 to 10 and then start then next book at chapter 1. Interesting I know but aparently it will help you a ton with your knowledge of the scriptures. 

Let me just finish my testimony that the Book of Mormon is the word of God. It does not replace the Bible and should be used with the Bible. For those of you who have not read the Book of Mormon. Read it. For those of you who have doubts. Pray about it. I promise you that if you pray with real intent ready to act on what ever anwser you recive. God will anwser and show you the truthfullness of his Gospel through this book. The book of Mormon Is Another Testiment of Jesus Christ and if you would like to strenghthen your testimony in Him. I advice you start reading it now. It can change your life and help you know of a surity that Jesus is the Christ. let me end with the last two paragraphs in the introduction of the book of Mormon and I extend this invitation to all. 

We invite all men everywhere to read the Book of Mormon, to ponder in their hearts the message it contains, and then to ask God, the Eternal Father, in the name of Christ if the book is true. Those who pursue this course and ask in faith will gain a testimony of its truth and divinity by the power of the Holy Ghost. (SeeMoroni 10:3–5.) Those who gain this divine witness from the Holy Spirit will also come to know by the same power that Jesus Christ is the Savior of the world, that Joseph Smith is His revelator and prophet in these last days, and that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is the Lord’s kingdom once again established on the earth, preparatory to the Second Coming of the Messiah.
I hope we all can understand the importants of this testimony in the last days. Faith is not by chance but by choice. Choose to have faith and I promise God will pour out his blessings apon you. I love you all! Thank you for everything! 
Hermana Freeze 














No comments:

Post a Comment