Tuesday, March 22, 2016

The Hand of the Lord is Always in His Work.


We I dont have that much time this week because Im sick. But I promise the week went good.

We have a tone of New Progressing because The lord has been guiding us to all the people we need to find and when you cant speak the language that good you rely on the spirit 100% of the time. Good news is with what spanish we know we are able to survive and weve found a ton of people and had the oppertunity to serve them all which is our purpose here! 

Sorry I dont have much to write today I really cant even think of specifics because this week through by, Just know That Im doing good and the work is progressing because everything is in the lords time and the lords way! And I find its harder and harder to speak english... 

I love you all thinks for your prayers and support! 

Pura Vida! 
Hermana Freeze










No comments:

Post a Comment