Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Last email. Hasta Ver!

HOLA FAMILIA!! 

Yes the time has come. This is my last email. I will be arriving thursday in Austin, Tx. Im sad but Excited to see everyone. I have learned so much in my mission and I wouldnt change it for anything in the world. I know Without doubt that GOd loves us and that this is the work of the lord. I have so many things to say but Ill just leave with a scripture in 3 John.


13 had many things to write, but will not with ink and pen awrite untothee:
14 But trust shall shortly see thee, and we shall speak face to face.Peace be to thee. Our friends salute thee. Greet the friends by name.
I love you all! thanks for the Emails, letters, cards, prayers. I COULD NOT have done it without yall. And ill never forget all the testimonies that touched my heart this christmas. Thanks you 

ADIOS! HASTA VER 
CHAO! NOS VEMOS 
UUUSSHHHHHH
PURA VIDA 
HERMANA FREEZE


No comments:

Post a Comment