Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Life as a mom


IS SO CRAZYY I HAVE NO Time to do ANYTHINGGGG: SORRY I DIDNT WRITEEE BUT ILL DO BETTER NEXT WEEK

We went to a wedding and a sealing this week and in the sealing the bride asked me to sit in the moms chair cause she has no family support in the church. so basically I have 2 daughters. One in the mission and one that just got married. Wow. They grow up so fast.! 

LOVE YOU GUYS! 

Heres me in the temple with my daughter from EL SALVADOR 

miss you tons! 




Texas FAM at the wedding 

Me just holding a turkey on a sunday afternoon. Here in Ticolandia they call it a Jon Pipe. and well I was really scared. so enjoy my face. 




Last Pday with Matamoros. so we went to PURA VIDA!!!

And the day we recived our children! Such a proud day! 

UUUSSSHHHHH LA RITA 

I PROMISE ill write nerxt week!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment