Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Sorry for not writing last week!

Ive had a great 2 weeks with lots of meditation. Conference Changed my life. Personal favorites of the talks was Bednar. and Uctdorf from the Womens conf. But really all Sunday Afternoon just hit me like a ton of bricks. So powerfull. 
Heres the link 


So if you only have a little of time. Sunday Afternoon. Or Sunday morning if youve been living the sad life. It was good 2. Biggest kinda bam in your face talk (Which is usually holland was ´¨ to whom shall we go¿¨by Ballard. Loved it. 

But really all in all im so greatfull to have a Prophet and 12 apostles today. Im Glad that God loves us so much that he wont leave us without his words. I know and testify that God is the same yesterday today, tomarrow and forever. He will always call a Prophet. If God talked through Prophets in the olden days why not now? 

Heres another scripture to ponder as you think why you should or shouldnt go watch Gen Conf. like right now.

37 Search these commandments, for they are true andfaithful, and the prophecies and promises which are in them shall all be fulfilled.
 38 What I the Lord have spoken, I have spoken, and I excuse not myself; and though the heavens and the earth pass away, my word shall not pass away, but shall all befulfilled, whether by mine own voice or by the voice of myservants, it is the same.
So Just go watch it.  Pictures this week are from Pday last week. Went to a house in the mountains. Super Pretty!








No comments:

Post a Comment