Wednesday, April 12, 2017

NAVIDAD!

I have like NOOO Time to write cause yesterday we had our Fiesta de Navida for the WHOLE MissioN! ANd I GOt up and acted and sung twice. and those who know me know I dont do that kinda thing in front of 200 people. but like PURA VIDA! Last christmas in the mission and it was the best!!! Got to see lots of friends. It was sad to say good bye to lots too but all in all it was a great. Hope everyone is having a great christmas and remembering the reason why we celebrate this glorious season.
for our savior Jesus christ. And if it wasnt for his liffe death and resserection we wouldnt even be celebrating his birth. I hope we can all come to know the saviour more this year.
I love you all so much and Im senfing lots of prayers and christmas wishes from costa Rica! And THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! To all of those who sent me their testimonies this year. Then are the best gift anyone can give.
Here is a testimony of a prophet of old that I love. 

Isaiah 9:6
 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
I know he lives I know he loves us. And I testify that becasue of him all mankind can be saved if they listen to his words and follow him.
Have a very merry christmas and a Happy new year!!
With lots of love Hermana Freeze 





No comments:

Post a Comment