Wednesday, April 12, 2017

1st week of the new change!


Okay so The new change started and Im still in Perez Zeledon with Hermana Mendoza! Love her and Love perez so no hay problema! We got a new elder who is supper cool and down for anything so its gonna be lots and lots of fun activities from now on. first off this week FLEWW by so im figuring ill be in a new area before I know it. The week was so patriotic! Which I love, for those who know me I love an excuse to dress up in themes and colors! This week my comp and I tried some colored mascara so of you can look at each photo and try and guess what color are my eye lashes haha! But definatly a good week! All the little kids were dressed up in un traje típico and they are SOOOOOO Cute! Here is one preparing to go dance! She looks like 18 but she has like 6 years. crazy 

Also I Hit my 11 month mark in the missioN!! So we celebrated with Cake and Coke! which is the norm here! and it was sooo good! Crazy to think that next month ill have 1 year!! be ready for some fun photos!




So Finally after planning for months to go visit these waterfalls, we arrived this Pday! 
And it was so fun and beautiful! Crazy thing is like we oke up to take the buss at 6am and it turns out it didnt leave tll 8 or already left at 5... sucks so we had to wait and play card and listen to morning mass. But we got there and it is a LONNNNGGGG Hike. But after ariving it felt so good! ANd on the way We say lots of animals and Peacocks" It was sooo Neat and fun! 

Ill send lots of pics cause it was BEAUTIFUL!! and a member fam went with us and even packed us lunch. How sweet. 


 





Okay heres a picture of the gang! Why are we wearing matching shirts you ask? cause there are 3 teamas in Costarica that like are most important. Im the opposite team then everyone else. But We alwasy joke that im for that team cause someone gave me a shirt with that team on it. So they gifted me the other teams shirt to try and change me. and it might have worked haha so we all ened up wearing saprissa shirts because they Forced me into one. But I didnt like it one bit! haha 


Spiritual experience of the week. 

We got a new investagator and man she has been through it all. I feel really bad. but she contacted us because she said I want to be happy I dont want to suffer anymore. we talked alot about faith and God and how his love is always here. And she Got so much hope and the spirit was so strong. I have faith that God can heal her completely of her traila of her burdens. because I can just see the weight of her heart in her eyes. after talking alot and ending the lesson her friend looked at me and said. How beautiful is she. (talking about me) he said she just has a light that just shines from her. Its so refressing. And our investigator looked at me and said I want that. I want to be happy like you. I want to have that joy. Im tired of suffering. ANd with that I felt just an overwhelming spirit from God. It made me think. that honestly the best way to share the Gospel is to just live it and be happy. I had no idea that just by walking around all day laughing and smilling with my comp that we could have such a big effect on someone who is now ready to change her life. all because she is looking for the something to fill the whole in hers. Its a hole that can only be filled but the spirit and love of God. And this Spirit, If we live worthy of it, shoul shine from us alt all times. How powerfull it hit me to think of how blessed I am to have the gospel in my life. to know the truth and to know that true happiness only come for obedience to Gods comandments. What a day that ill never forget. But PLease pray for Ester becasue she has a long battle to fight for this light. Thank you all for sharing your light with me always! Have a great week! And remember!"  


 14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
 15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
 16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.


I testify that this is true and that we must all not hide our light of the gospel which comes through the saviour Jesus Christ

I love you all! Thanks for everything!



No comments:

Post a Comment